As a Jr. Platform Engineer at Edgebricks, you will have the opportunity to design and develop distributed infrastructure which will be used to run customer workloads. You will work closely with developers and Product Management to build and execute platform requirements. Distributed infrastructure is a crucial aspect of our platform and your contributions will directly impact the performance of our product. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.
- Building and designing distributed infrastructure
- Collaborate with a small talented team of engineers
- Working with cloud backend team on designing REST APIs
- Focus on platform performance and responsiveness
- Do peer reviews of code written by other team members
- Knowledge of designing and building high performance code
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Hands on experience with distributed technologies like etcd
- Understand RAFT or equivalent concepts (like Paxos)
- Experience with deployment technologies like docker, VMs, cloud is a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
You will work closely with developers and Product Management to build and execute customer and platform requirements.